The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with funding from The North Carolina Parent Teachers Association (NCPTA), is conducting research through a brief survey to determine how PTAs can better support schools’ and parents’ efforts to raise healthy children. It will only take 10 minutes so, if you are interested, please follow this link (https://qtrial2014az1.az1.
If you have questions about the research, please contact Linden Thayer, project manager, at 301-461-7838 or email@example.com
- On Monday, the theme was "Be Strong, Be True, Be You: Bully and Drug Free." Students signed a pledge that they would be drug and bully free, and also wore red to support Red Ribbon Week.
- On Tuesday, the theme was "I have the POWER to be Bully and Drug Free!" Students and staff members dressed up as their favorite superheroes.
- On Wednesday, the theme was "Keep your head in the game: Be bully and drug free!" Students and staff participated in crazy hair day or hat day.
- On Thursday, the theme was "Join the Fight Against Bullying, Drugs, and Unhealthy Habits." Students and staff wore camouflage on that day.
- On Friday, the theme was "Think of all that you can be when you stay bully and drug free!" Students and staff dressed up in their career choice that day.
Click on our video below to learn more!